Jim Harrick is the foremost motivational speaker for business professionals. He inspires individuals in all career fields to find their passion, chase their dreams and rise to the top in their careers.
1. Help improve productivity
Attitude is everything
2. Give employees and executives a "check up from the neck up"
3. Help support executives in their day-to-day efforts to mentor employees throughout the workday.
4. Help business professional say "YES" to success
5. Provide professional development opprotunities for executives, managers, and employees
6. Boost moral of overall to those who struggle to stay motivated.
Attitude is the way you think. Your attitude is something other people can actually see. They can hear it in your voice, see it in the way you move, feel it when they are with you. Your attitude expresses itself in everything you do, all the time, wherever you are.
Be a player
He appreciates the value of team spirit: An eagerness to sacrifice personal interests of glory for the welfare of the team. To truly become a Complete Player, he must be willing to assume any role for his team that will afford them a better chance of achieving success.
You have greater impact on others by the way you listen than by the way you talk. Be genuinely interested in others. Get them to talk about themselves.
Definition of success
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or redeemed social condition, to know even one life has breathed easier because you lived. This is to have succeeded.
If you work for a man, when work for him: Speak well of him and
Stand by the institution he represents. Remember -- an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.
Maturity is the art of living in peace with that which we cannot change, the courage to change that which can be changed and the wisdom to know the difference!
Jim Harrick is the ideal speaker for:
• Business Professionals
• Student athletes at any level
• Athletic departments
• Coaches and their staff
• Life skills coordinators
• Commencement ceremonies
• Athletic fund-raising events
• Sports banquets
• The general student population
Call 1-818-249-5213 today to learn how you
can book Jim for you next event.